Sunday, December 6, 2009

in 140 characters or less.

things that lead me to believe that john mayer is brilliant:

Life is about making running changes. You can't stop to fix things. You have to mend the sail while you're still at sea.

Remember, there's nothing the heart feels that can't be expressed with some elbow macaroni and a little time.

I'm the George W. Bush of love: I may not have anything to show for myself now, but history will prove me a hero.

There's always a moment on a trip when you decide you want to go home. Fight it. Because beyond that moment lies the best parts.

Hope isn't something you create, it's something you let inside.

The perfect weekend rewards your efforts for the week before and prepares you for the week ahead.

My six word story: "This heart didn't come with instructions."

I know Fridays come as often as once every seven days, but they always feel like they're one in a hundred.

I will always care about things I shouldn't, but that's a good way of making sure I don't miss caring about something important.

No comments: